Saturday, September 22, 2012

You are Never Alone 09/22/12


When you are feeling lost or alone, put your brave face on.  Reach out.  Much like the painting of one hand reaching to touch another – chances are someone out there needs you as much as you need them.  Open your heart, mind and Spirit to love and kindness.  You are not alone.  Envision yourself surrounded in a beautiful and loving white light.  See hope, have faith and believe.  Joy is there waiting to take your hand and embrace you.

UPDATE:

6 hours later:

So how is it that the exact picture that I had in my head earlier today was on my FB page tonight as an ad?  It was the visual I received when I posted my response to a message earlier.  Guess that's confirmation enough for me.

Thank you, Spirit!


No comments:

Post a Comment