Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Power of St. Anthony

09/23/12

My Daughter, Katelyn, misplaced her wallet on Friday. She had been using my car and thought she left it in there but after looking numerous times she was frustrated. I suggested she pray to St. Anthony. She said, she did.

Saturday rolls around and she is still searching for her misplaced wallet. She looked repeatedly to no avail. We tried to retrace her steps.

This morning she comes home from staying the night at a friends and said, "Mom, I need to you pray to St. Anthony with me. I cannot find my wallet. So we held hands and I prayed in silence. I asked that we find her wallet ASAP and preferably within 30 minutes. Then added, I was sorry for giving it such a short time frame.

She walks back outside and looks in her own car. I followed her and went directly to mine. I opened the front passenger door, reached over to check the pocket of the drivers side door and .... there it was! Less than 5 minutes after praying to St. Anthony -- her wallet was found safe & sound.

Thank you, St. Anthony for hearing AND answering our prayers. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment