Friday, September 28, 2012

A Sign from Heaven


It’s been suggested that I keep on posting and of course, I will.  I became a “practicing” psychic about 10 years ago when I joined a group through Yahoo that was then called, “Psychic Development.”  I had no clue what was happening with that site, but I was very drawn to it. 

I honestly thought happened with me was something that EVERYONE experienced.  And, while I still believe that everyone has abilities – I believe the more we work with them, the stronger they become.

My draw to Psychic abilities became much more evident to me after I read a couple of books that I discovered at our local book store.  These books were, “Psychic Diaries” by Lysa Mateu and “Stephen Lives” by Anne Puryear.  These books are amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone.  They opened my eyes to the unknown – a place where things I believed were my imagination were actual visions.

We found ourselves doing practice readings where names were drawn and we were asked to share any thoughts we felt we were picking up on our psychic partner for the week.  It was fun.  It opened doors and we were able to discern our level of accuracy.  I loved every minute of it!

Before long, complete strangers were sending me instant messages via Yahoo asking for me to share my thoughts or feelings about whatever unanswered questions they had at the time.  Along the way I made many new friends and found they were coming to me repeatedly for answers.

One such acquaintance, Sandy – had recently lost her Father.  She was lost and devastated.  What tore her up even more was the fact that her Son, Chase, was really missing his Grandpa and he was too young to understand why he wasn’t there anymore. 

I saw him loving BBQ’s, cooking, and more.  One of my first visuals of this man consisted of him showing me a key ring with a LOT of keys on it.  (Sandy confirmed this for me.)  Then I saw him repeatedly reaching into his back right hand pocket.  I said, “I’m seeing him pull out a hankie.”  Once I mentioned this she later responded with, “OMG, I found the pants he was wearing on the day he passed away and he had a hankie in that very pocket!” 

She said, “I just wish he could be here for Chase’s birthday.”  I responded with, “He’s going to give you a sign.  I’m seeing a penny.  Once you see it, you will have no doubt that it has come from him.”

So … with Chase’s birthday fast approaching she found herself quietly anticipating whether or not my vision would come to light.  A few days after Chase’s birthday, I received a message.  She said, “Kat, you are not going to believe what happened.  I went to the Factory Card Outlet to buy party favors and among those was a bag of balloons.  On his birthday, I was setting everything up and I opened the brand new package of balloons.  There sitting at the bottom of this bag … was a penny.  The bag had been sealed so there is no way anyone could have placed that penny in there.  It was my sign and I was so relieved that my Papa was there with us to celebrate Chase’s birthday.  Thank you so much.”

Thank you, Spirit.  I love this gift and I am grateful to share it with others.  I truly am … blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment