Monday, September 17, 2012

May 2005 (Random Post)

May 2005

I'm standing outside late at night.  My kids were in bed. I see a star flashing at me. Every once in a while it looks red – it reminded me of a beacon in a way. I felt a strong pull to it. It stayed stationery but flashed color. 

The next thing I know I see other stars coming to it from the top like it's pulling them to the top of it. All of a sudden I see a line of stars. Then I see them one-by-one dropping off the bottom. So it brought them in from the top and they slowly dropped off from the bottom.

(I’ve never before or after seen anything like this in my life.) I felt a message – “take what you need then let go of that which you do not.”

An unforgettable moment that even I cannot explain but I know it was real as I saw it . . . with my own eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment