Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Clairaudience (Hearing beyond the natural sense)

Clairaudience is the psychic ability to hear things that are inaudible. Meaning a psychic hears beyond the natural sense of hearing. He or she may ‘hear clearly’, and perceive sounds or words from spirits, guides, or angels or simply hear into your future.

We hear thoughts within ourselves using the "inner ear" to hear.

When I am in a reading I will get specific messages that only the client will understand.  

In one recent conversation, I heard a deceased loved one with a message for her daughter, "Your Mom is So proud of you.  She says, you shine like an angel.  She is showing me your hair with light around it."

My client responded, "OMG, only she would know that, she told me that all the time."

I don't question the message.  It doesn't matter if it makes sense to me or not.  

There was a time when I did question the messages (because even to me they sounded a bit odd) but we have to learn to listen & trust Spirit.  New doors open when we listen and trust.  

Another client was discussing a friends deceased Son -- a child who passed at a very young age.  Immediately, in my mind I heard, "His name was Thomas."

She responded, "OMG, Yes, his name was Thomas.  That's crazy that you knew exactly who it was I was talking about."

If you are open to this, it WILL come to you.  I must reiterate that this does not come FROM me.  It comes THROUGH me.  I cannot take personal credit for it.  I am not the shining star, Spirit is Shining THROUGH me with these words that provide the comfort my clients are searching for.



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kat! ~

    I enjoyed reading about your experiences and synchronicities! Powerful stuff! Looking forward to learning more as we get to know each other better ;-)

    ReplyDelete